45 works won the 2020 VIFOTEC Award
Ha Noi - October 11 2021. The Vietnam Fund for Technical Innovation (Vifotec) summed up and awarded the Vietnam Science and Technology Innovation Award and the WIPO Prize for 2020 in the Hanoi Opera House.
HE. Do Van Chien, Secretary of the Party Central Committee, Chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front gave a speech at the ceremony
Attendants at the ceremony were HE. Do Van Chien, Secretary of the CPV Central Committee, Chairman of the Party Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, HE. Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, HE. Huynh Thanh Dat, Minister of Science and Technology, Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh, Deputy Minister of National Defense, HE. Le Tien Chau, Vice Chairman – General Secretary the Party Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, Alternate Member of the Party Central Committee, Standing Secretary of the Central Committee of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, HE. Phan Xuan Dung, President of the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations cum Chairman of VIFOTEC, VUSTA Pham Quang Thao, VUSTA Vice President; representatives of ministers, departments, sector at local and central level, Department of Science and Technology, provincial unions of science and technology associations and the winners...
Speaking at the ceremony, President of the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations, Chairman of VIFOTEC Phan Xuan Dung affirmed that VIFOTEC Award 2020 was organized in the context of complicated and unpredictable Covid-l9 pandemic, which severely affect people’s health and lives, socio-economic development of our country. However, with the drastic and wise direction of the Party and the State “fight the pandemic like fighting the enemy”, “preventing the pandemic while maintaining production and business development”, the creators, scientists who are the pioneers along with the people have made important contributions.
VUSTA President Phan Xuan Dung gave a speech at the opening ceremony
According to President Phan Xuan Dung: over the past 26 years, VIFOTEC Award the Vietnam Science and Technology Innovation Award has been organized successfully and attracted the participation of a large number of scientists in the country. There have been 2,801 projects participating and 939 projects winning awards. The winning projects have been applied in production, bringing high socio-economic efficiency, contributing to the promotion of production of businesses, enhancing productivity and quality, limiting imports and declining product costs as well as saving foreign currency for the country.
President Phan Xuan Dung congratulated the award-winning authors, for many years they have been passionate and creative in science and technology research, they have overcome all difficulties to bring scientific and technological achievements into production and life …
The projects that won the VIFOTEC Award have been conferred with numerous appreciation awards from the Prime Minister, VGCL, Viet Nam Youth Union and the Gold Medal of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) …
There have been 133 projects participating from 17 provinces, citites, the Ministry of National Defense and the Vietnam Oil and Gas Group participating in the fields such as mechanics-automation: technology materials: information technology, electronics, telecommunications: Biology for production and life: Technology to response to climate change, environmental protection and rational use of natural resources: economize energy and use new energy.
The Organizing Committee of VIFOTEC 2020 awarded 45 outstanding works including 5 first prizes, 11 second, 13 third, and 16 consolation prizes at the event.
Member of the Party Central Committee, Minister of Science and Technology Huynh Thanh Dat; Member of the Party Central Committee; Deputy Minister of National Defense, Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh presented the first prizes to the winners
5 works winning the first prizes of VIFOTEC 2020:
- The work "Research, design and manufacture simulation equipment for YHK cabin crew training simulator of the S125 - 2TM Antiaircraft Missile control station" of the author group including Major. Msc. Chu Van Hiep, Lieutenant Dr. Pham Duc Thoa, Nguyen Xuan Thien, Vo Hong Thang and associates – Missile Institute – Military Science and Technology, Ministry of National Defense.
- The work "Hybrid combination of domestic chicken breeds (MD1.BĐ; MD2.BĐ; MD3.BĐ" of author Le Van Du, Minh Du Pounltry Breeding Company Limited, Binh Dinh province.
- The work "Make use of hard soil, mulched soil to produce high-quality titles " of the autho group including Hero of Labor, Dr. Nguyen Quang Mau, MA. Dong Duc Chinh, Engineer Tran Van Tuan - Vietnamese Ceramic Joint Stock Company - Dong Trieu district.
- The work "Research and develop fast-charging station for electric cars according to chademo standards, in order to promote and encourage the use of electric cars in Vietnam " of the author group including Engineer Tran Dzung, Engineer Bui Phuc Chinh, Engineer Dinh Huy Vu, Ha Duc Tuong Quan, Le Quang Vuong - Electrical and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing Center, Central Power Corporation.
- The work "Applying ultra-fine grinding technology in the production of high-quality Cotto tiles" of the author group including Hero of Labor, Dr. Nguyen Quang Mau, MA. Dong Duc Chinh, Engineer Tran Van Tuan - Vietnamese Ceramic Joint Stock Company - Dong Trieu district.
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam presented Certificate of Merit to the winners
HE. Mr. Huynh Thanh Dat, Minister of Science and Technology launched the Vietnam Science and Technology Innovation Award 2021.
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) prize this year was awarded to the project: "Application of ultra-fine grinding technology in the production of high-quality Cotto tiles"- author group including Hero or Labor, Dr. Nguyen Quang Mau, MA. Dong Duc Chinh, Engineer Tran Van Tuan- Dat Viet Ceramic Joint stock company in Quang Ninh province.
Also at the VIFOTEC 2020 Award ceremony, 9 authors who are heads or co-heads of the 5 first prizes received Certificate of Merit conferred by the Prime Minister. The Award Organizing Committee deceided to reward 11 organizations and 12 persons having outstanding achievements in the propagation and dissemination of the Award. The Vietnam General Confederation of Labor awarded certificate of creative labor to 35 authors and co-authors of the works that won the first, second and third prizes. The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee awarded the Creative Youth Badge to 2 authors of the first prize-winning works and Certificate of Merit to 22 young authors of the second and third prize-winning works.