DEPARTMENT FOR SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Assisting the Presidium with the management of scientific research, technology development, and environmental protection activities.
- Building five-year and annual action plans, as well as other documents for VUSTA’s sciencific, technological, and environmental activities.
- Managing and making reports on the scientific, technological, and environmental protection activities of VUSTA Headquarters and VUSTA member and affiliated organizations.
- Participating in consultancy, judgment and social expertise activities and scientific, technological and socioeconomic projects and research.
- Assessing the dossier and supervising scientific and technological activities of organizations affiliated to the Presidium.
- Reporting the scientific and technological activities of members and affiliated organizations to VUSTA leaders.
- Building scientific and technological cooperative programs with relevant agencies.
- Archiving and processing documents related to scientific and technological activities.
- Performing other assigned tasks.