DEPARTMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
- Assisting the Presidium with the management of VUSTA’s international cooperation activities.
- Building VUSTA’s long-term strategy, five-year and annual international cooperation plans and guideline documents on international cooperation activities.
- Proposing international cooperation programs.
- Proposing coordination programs with related agencies to attract Vietnamese intellectuals from overseas.
- Representing VUSTA at some international forums and networks.
- Proposing, building up, managing, and implementing cooperative programs and mechanisms with VUSTA’s foreign partners.
- Managing and implementing international cooperation programs at the VUSTA Headquarters.
- Implementing communication activities to promote VUSTA’s image to international partners.
- Assisting VUSTA leaders to manage and supervise international cooperation activities of the VUSTA affiliated units.
- Performing other assigned tasks.